1. Our Dharma discussion Tuesday 3/12/19 will be about: Right Speech, Right Action, and Right Livelihood. Please review my comments from last week.
2. 108 Bows to Mokuyo and Ikusei for facilitating services last Tuesday night.
3. April 2, we begin our morning beach sitting at the Bike Path at Shore Drive and Oyster Pond. This is from 6:30-7:00 AM, then we go to Pie-In-the-Sky for Coffee
4. Hanamatsuri, "Flower Festival", or Buddha's birthday will be celebrated April 9, 2019. We will sit from 7-7: 30 PM and then "Bathe The Buddha and Me," have cake, and talk about Siddhartha's birth and early life. Please bring friends, children, dogs, children, and rhinoceroses.
Also, a few flowers are welcome.
5. Drop-In-Zen, our online Zen, Zazen, and Dharma Discussion takes place Wednesdays from 7:00-7:45 PM/EDT on zoom. The code to join us is https://zoom.us/j/7096899032 I will continue DIZ through March to see if there is enough of you who are interested in keeping this going. Up til now, the attendance has been one or two people and once no one dropped-in.
108 Bows, Sangaku